Daily Digital Discoveries 02/21/2012

• What! A podcast? I know what you’re thinking. Sounds complicated. Sounds expensive. Sounds, well, technical. The truth is, listening to podcasts or watching videocasts in your classroom couldn’t be easier—or cheaper. If you have a computer and an Internet connection, you already have all the equipment you need.

tags: podcasts resources

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

Categories: UncategorizedTags:

2 thoughts on “Daily Digital Discoveries 02/21/2012

1. Mrs. Krause,

Hi, my name is Candace Buzbee and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I completely agree with you about podcasting. I believe that podcasting is a great way to teach students and to have them interact with learning. I enjoyed reading and listening to the podcast’s that you linked to your blog, there were very interesting and fun to listen to. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Candace

2. Mrs. Krause,

My name is Ashton Counselman and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. In EDM310, we were required to make our own podcasts as a collaborative project. You are right when you say podcasting couldn’t be easier! Podcasting allows interaction outside of the classroom, higher level thinking, parental involvement, and promotes creativity and innovation. Thank you for posting your podcasts, I enjoyed viewing them.

Ashton Counselman