5 thoughts on “Daily Digital Discoveries 05/12/2012

1. Hi Diane, I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama and have been assigned to comment on your blog. I clicked on the link to NETS and was amazed at its graphics, designs, and purpose. I think it is an awesome idea to have a way of explaining to kids about the national standards on their level. Not only will a site like this help them learn and grow, but it gives them a preview of something they could create themselves.

2. Ms. Krause,
    I visited your blog last week and commented on the most recent Daily Digital Discovery Blog about Zinio for my EDM 310 class at the University of South AL. This week I checked out Nets for Kids by Rebecca Amerson and it was really good. I must say I enjoy coming to your blog because there are many great websites and educational materials for a future teacher such as myself. I’ve just recently been introduced to Prezi and from the moment I played with it I knew that the program could be a great resource for students of any age. I like what Ms. Amerson did with the graphics and the funky layout to enhance the fact that it is about elementary aged children. Thanks for posting and I look forward to adding your blog to my PLN.

Mary Anderson
    http://www.andersonmaryedm310@blogspot.com

3. I am a EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading this blog about NETS for kids by Mary Anderson. I fallowed your link to the Prezi site and it was very cool experience for me. I think this is a instrument that could help any age group of students. Thank you so much for posting this I can’t wait to visit your blog again. thank you so much for posting this.

4. Sorry for the mess up on the nets author I am Very new to blogging and commenting on blogs also. I want to correct my mistake and say that the Nets for kids is by Rebecca Amerson. sorry again for the mess up.

5. Hi Dianne,

I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. Thanks for sharing this great presentatation! I followed the link to the presentation, and I think it is a great resource to use to explain goals of learning to kids. It is also an enjoyable and comprehensive way for me, as a future educator, to understand the national standards. Sometimes kids and adults alike need to be reminded that learning can be fun, and I think this video does just that.