Daily Digital Discoveries 06/25/2013

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

2 thoughts on “Daily Digital Discoveries 06/25/2013

1. Hi! My name is Tonya and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. Let me begin by saying, I love your blog! My professor has assigned me to your blog for this unit and I must say, your blog is so much fun! As a student who is a little behind in today’s technology, I am always in search of tutorials. This blog post is a huge help. Also, I checked out your page on negative student behavior. I am sometimes the guilty one of playing games in class. I also am easily distracted by the person sitting next to me playing games in class. I have gotten better trying to keep focused on the professor, but sometimes Candy Crush wins in getting my attention. I think this is going to be a tough thing to get a handle on, unless somehow these things can be blocked by the school’s network.

2. Hello again,
    I must say I found this post interesting. I admire how you post all sorts of useful things for teachers and future teachers like myself. Tutorials have become so popular around the web. Especially on YouTube which are my favorites. These educational tutorials will become very useful. Secondly, I also feel that technology is going to revolutionize the classroom. To be honest it already has. I am very interested to read more about your views on the negative aspects of the one to one classroom. Thanks for sharing.