Look what I found! 04/09/2009

• By now most of you have probably heard about Voicethread.com, the terrific, free (for K-12 educators), collaborative multimedia storytelling web application that is spreading around the world like wildfire. I’ve spoken about it many times, but today I want to briefly mention a couple of OUTSTANDING resources I’ve recently discovered that will make your use of this classroom tool a LOT easier.

tags: voicethread, resources

• Welcome to the ScreenCastle,
    to launch the screencast recorder and record a screencast directly from you browser, please click the button on the right.

tags: screencasting, tools, web2.0, Screencast

• Timeless treasures and contemporary presentations from the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C. As the world’s preeminent reservoir of knowledge, we are the steward of millions of recordings dating from the earliest Edison films to the present. In addition, we sponsor events, lectures and concerts that are free and open to the public. More about the Library: http://www.loc.gov/about

tags: youtube, library, science, history, congress

• Now a days Internet has become a home to spam. Millions of spam bots crawl the web daily to find email addresses and then bombard them with spam emails thus destroying their efficiency and creating problems for users. The best solution to this is to get a temporary or disposable email inbox which automatically expires after a certain time period

tags: mail, services, web, email

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

Categories: UncategorizedTags: