Daily Digital Discoveries 01/21/2011

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

Categories: UncategorizedTags:

2 thoughts on “Daily Digital Discoveries 01/21/2011

1. Good afternoon Miss Krause,

My name is Matthew Poirier and I am a student in EDM310, a micro-computing class, at the University of South Alabama. Let me just say that this sight is absolutely wonderful. I typed in a phrase and in an instant it is translated into Spanish. What a wonderful help this would have been when I was taking Spanish! I should probably mention that in middle school I was home-schooled. One of my courses was Spanish, and my mother had ordered a DVD of a real teacher teaching a real class, so that I could get a feel for what it was like to be in an actual classroom, as well as learn the subject. While the DVD worked effectively enough, I cannot say that SpanishDict would not have helped me. It would have been a tremendous tool! Thank you for your post, and in the future I will be revisiting SpanishDict.

Feel free to contact me at mattpoirier531@twitter.com.

• Welcome Matt! I always love to see who shows up from Dr. Strange’s class.. I’m happy that he sends his students my way. Glad to hear that you like the site. I love sharing what I find (as you can see by my blog) and also love to hear when what I’ve shared is useful. Happy reading!