Daily Digital Discoveries 02/13/2011

• “Whether you’re writing a paper or studying for a test, odds are you spend more time gathering the pieces than actually working. In my experience, getting all of my notes together, hunting for quotes, and tracking down bibliographical information takes at least as long, if not longer, as writing the paper itself.

In a group situation, sharing research and collaborating on the production of one document is even more difficult without the proper tools.

Enter Evernote. For students, it’s an invaluable way to organize research and streamline the collaboration process. Here are some examples of how Evernote simplifies the student research process.”

tags: research students education evernote

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

Categories: UncategorizedTags:

2 thoughts on “Daily Digital Discoveries 02/13/2011

1. Dear Ms. Dianne Krause

I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. This is so great that you are discovering new ways of making projects and school work in general less time consuming. I think that Evernote is another tool that would be useful in the classrooms of today’s society. This tool will help students to spend more of their time in school working on their projects or homework instead of spending the time on gathering the information.

2. Hello Ms. Krause

I happened upon your blog while beginning a technology in the classroom course through Walden University. After reading your posts I am glad that I did. I reviewed the Evernote tool and I have to say I am very excited to really get in and see how it works. I like the fact that you can add or edit materials from anywhere you may be. This could be a tremendous asset to your classroom if you were needing students to work at home or on the go. Thank you so much for your technology tool and I am looking forward to keeping up with your Digital Discoveries.