Daily Digital Discoveries 01/30/2012

• This highly interactive text is perfect for the high school classroom, covering all Algebra I topics, including but not limited to equations and functions, real numbers, equations of lines, graphs of equations and functions, solving systems of equations, and polynomials.

tags: algebra math wolfram interactive

• Wolfram has long been a trusted name in education—as the makers of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha, and the Wolfram Demonstrations Project, we’ve created some of the most dynamic teaching and learning tools available. We are pleased to offer the best of all of our technologies to you here in the Wolfram Education Portal, organized by course. In the portal you’ll find a dynamic textbook, lesson plans, widgets, interactive Demonstrations, and more built by Wolfram education experts. You can take a look at the types of materials we offer below, but to get full access to all materials, you need to sign up for a free account

tags: wolfram education mathematics resources Math

• A couple of years ago I was asked to participate in a brainstorming conference call with some folks from the Maine International Center for Digital Learning. On that day we constructed a list of important things teachers should know when they start teaching in a 1:1 classroom. I just came across the list again and thought it was worth posting again.

tags: 1:1 1to1 laptops

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

Categories: UncategorizedTags: