Daily Digital Discoveries 12/04/2012

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

One thought on “Daily Digital Discoveries 12/04/2012

1. Hi Dianne,

My name is Snehal and I’m a former educator. In my current role as the founder & CEO of Sokikom, I get to explore teacher blogs to seek out innovative teachers and strategies to learn from and spread to more classrooms around the country. First, I love the colorful & clean look & feel of your blog and liked the 7 habits post from Mark.

As it seems like you’re passionate about integrating technology into the classroom, I wanted to let you know about Sokikom, which is currently a free online tool teachers use to (1) improve student behaviors and (2) differentiate math instruction. We’ve built Sokikom based on the feedback from teachers – as I browsed through your blog it seemed like you might be interested so I thought I’d pass it along. We’ve gotten an incredible amount of feedback from teachers using our product, but are always looking for new suggestions as well, so if you decide to give it a try, please don’t hesitate to reach out me personally with questions or feedback! (snehalp AT sokikom DOT com)