Daily Digital Discoveries 09/19/2013

• On the Internet a digital footprint is the word used to describe the trail, traces or “footprints” that people leave online. This is information transmitted online, such as forum registration, e-mails and attachments, uploading videos or digital images and any other form of transmission of information — all of which leaves traces of personal information about yourself available to others online.

tags: digital citizenship footprint digitalcitizenship digitalfootprint

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

2 thoughts on “Daily Digital Discoveries 09/19/2013

1. Hi Mrs. Dianne!

My name is Shanda and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned to your post for my C4T post!

I really like your post, it is short but asks a very good question. A question that many people do not even think about. “What is your digital footprint?” Would we want people to see our digital footprint? That is another question that comes to mind when I think about your initial question in your post. I like how you add tags and favorite links on your post! Thanks for sharing!

Shanda Thornton

2. Hi Mrs. Dianne!

Shanda Thornton