Daily Digital Discoveries 05/24/2014

• EveryoneOn is a national nonprofit that aims to eliminate the digital divide by making high-speed, low-cost Internet, computers, and free digital literacy accessible to all unconnected Americans. Technology and digital skills are essential to ensure future generations can compete in the global economy and to prepare them for the 21st century workforce. EveryoneOn aims to leverage the democratizing power of the Internet to provide opportunity to all Americans – regardless of age, race, geography, income, or education level.

tags: everyoneOn internetaccess internetsafety

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

One thought on “Daily Digital Discoveries 05/24/2014

1. Ms. Diane,

Again, what a great blog post. Without your post I would never have known about EveryoneOn. What a great concept! The fact that most students in K-6 programs are using computers is very important to consider when thinking about the future and using the technology we are given. That being said, not everyone has access to these technologies and I think what this company is doing is such a great idea. Thank you for this!
    I’ll be doing some more looking into this website for future reference in my classroom!

Thank you!
    Jennifer Flowers
    my blog: flowersjenniferedm310.blogspot.com
    twitter: jennflowers0616