Daily Digital Discoveries 06/25/2014

• Wiki full of comics that can be used in the social studies classroom and beyond! This wiki is an attempt to help us share resources and ideas – it has taken me a lot of research to find these titles – I have not been able to find any sort of complete “list” of titles that would make it easy – so here we go!

tags: comics comic socialstudies graphicnovels

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

2 thoughts on “Daily Digital Discoveries 06/25/2014

1. Hi Ms. Dianne,

I am currently in EDM310. We are assigned a new teacher weekly, to comment on their blog. I am very excited that I got your blog for this week because it looks so organized! I cannot wait to have my blog up and running as well as yours is. Also, after looking at this post a bit more, I’m very happy. I LOVE HISTORY. I was exploring some of this WikiLink you posted about using comics in the classroom and I think that is such a great idea. It would definitely grasp attention and also serve as entertainment.

Thanks for the post!
    -Jennifer Flowers
    flowersjenniferedm310.blogpsot.com

2. I’m also a student in EDM 310 at South Alabama. This blog post could be really helpful to me as a future teacher. The comics would be great to display in a classroom to make the subject I’m going over more exciting. I think this would be a great way to get boys especially more involved, since they’re typically more interested in comics. Anyway, this is a great post. Thank you for sharing!

Laura Andrews
    andrewslauraedm310.blogspot.com